HRANS volunteers are a hard-working community of professionals who generously donate their time, energy, and creativity enabling us to serve the Human Resources community in Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. HRANS relies on members to fulfill a number of roles and commitments. We have both short-term and ongoing volunteer roles. Each year, volunteers donate their time to participate on our committees, share expertise at the dinners and workshops, assist with event logistics and much more.
There are many benefits to volunteering with HRANS, including:
- Professional and personal growth and development
- Networking with other HR professionals
- Connecting with other members
- Expanding your professional network
- Developing employment skills
- Making a positive impact within Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island’s HR community
- Gaining CPHR Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours
HRANS completes a call for volunteers periodically as opportunities arise.